The Adult Career Center is the only place for adult learners to get customized help and resources to meet their needs in going back to school, preparing for the GED or conducting a job search.
Adults work one-to-one with certified tutors to get help with writing a resume, brushing up on an academic subject and studying for a citizenship test. And, they can find resources on financial literacy and helping their children with homework in our SkillsCenter Resource library.
High-Quality Customized Help
* Tutors provide customized help in a supportive, encouraging environment
* Every session with a tutor is live and on-demand
* Sessions are monitored for quality control
Adult Career Center Services
* Live Tutor Online Tutoring: Adults work one-to-one with professional tutors in a supportive and encouraging environment to study for a citizenship test, prepare for the GED and get help with specific subjects. After each session, adults can replay and email the session, or print the transcript.
* ProofPoint Real-Time Writing Center: Adults get help in real-time with writing resumes and cover letters, polishing business letters and proposals, and proofreading papers and essays.
* SkillsCenter Resource Library: Adults access robust resources to supplement academic and career pursuits. Includes GED and citizenship test prep materials, job search tips and ways to help children with homework. Available 24/7.